CAMERA BATTERIES DIGITEK® (EN-EL15) Rechargeable Battery packs for Nikon Digital Camera | Compatibility – D500, D600, D610, D750, D800, D800E, D700, D7100, & D1V1
- CAPACITY: Best in Industry 7.0 Volts 1900 mAh capacity lithium-ion rechargeable batteries designed for Nikon cameras
- FUNCTIONAL DESIGN: Batteries are designed with international standard leak-proof structure with utmost precision for 100% compatibility with original devices
- Self Release Vent: Each cell is equipped with a self-resealing safety vent for extended battery life with over 500 Charge/Discharge Cycle
- COMPATIBILITY: Battery is compatible with Nikon Nikon D7000, D7100, D7200, D850, D750, D810, D500, D600, D610, D7500, D800, D800E, & V1
- ENVIRONMENT FRIENDLY: Digitek batteries provide you a safe and stable protected environment-friendly energy solution. Warranty: The product is covered under 3 Months Manufacturer warranty against any manufacturing defect only.
Digitek ENEL 15 is a world-class battery specially designed for Nikon Cameras. The battery is designed with top-notch precision for 100% compatibility with the original product in the international standard leakproof structure.
The camera goes out of Power in mid-session! No Worries! Digitek batteries are here to power your device with the best in class performance and 100% safety.
Digitek brings you the latest technology Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery with up to 500Charge/Discharge cycle life span. Designed with a decade of research batteries provide you a safe and stable highly protected environment-friendly energy solution. The battery supports quick charge, has no memory effect, and delivers consistent performance for years. 7.0 Volt battery is easy to pack, highly reliable, and hyper-efficient in every sense, the battery can be used quite heavily throughout the day for a shoot or any event.
– Don’t place the battery in over 60ºC temperature or in a fire.
– Don’t store the battery without recharging for over 6months.
– Don’t wipe the metal part of the battery with a wet cloth.
– Don’t touch them with wet hands or put it in water/liquids.
– Avoid charging or discharging halfway.